Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Hot

When we kissed, we both felt the spark as our lips touched. It wasn't soft, sweet, or anything that you'd read about in a love story. It's the exact opposite. It's hot, steamy, passionate, everything that you would read in one of those trashy romance novels. Yeah, that hot.


Her lips were full, soft and I was greedily devouring them. Her body felt amazing as it was pressing against mine. I pulled her closer. Her soft tits pressed against my chest and I could feel her hard nipples. I groaned into her mouth and she instantly ground her hips against my stiff cock. Yeah, she wanted it as bad as I did.

We moved towards the bed and when we hit it, we collapsed onto it. We didn't miss a beat. My hand was moving down her shirt as we were making out. I passed over her tits and gently tweaked her nipple. I felt her gasp in my mouth.


I slid her shirt up and instantly had her warm, soft breast in my hand. I wanted her, knew that I had to have her. Reluctantly, I left her lips but only because I knew what was waiting for me. I kissed her neck, gently biting right where I know she likes it. She moaned and I knew what she wanted.


I moved my head further down, leaving a trail of kisses as I made my way down to her waiting nipples. I sucked, nibbled, and licked all while my hands were roaming around her body. I got to her jeans and started unbuttoning them, and knew that I needed her. I needed to be inside of her, to feel her around me. I got her pants off and slid my hand to the place I wanted most. The heat coming off her made my cock strain and I knew I couldn't wait any longer.


I got between her thighs and slide my thick cock deep in her warm pussy. She moaned as I thrust deep inside of her, her hips bucking to take as much of my cock inside of her as she could. She was as hot for this as I was. I bit, sucked, stroked, and tweaked every part of her while I was sliding in and out of her wet pussy. I could feel her tighten around my throbbing cock and I knew that we were going to cum, soon.


I held her down and started fucking her harder and faster. She looked up at me and the look in her eyes begged for me to keep pounding her. I gladly obliged. Her pussy was milking my cock and it felt amazing. I knew that I was going to explode inside of her. With a final thrust we both came at the same time. I filled her pussy with my load and she made sure she got every last drop.


All of a sudden I heard a loud sound, and before I knew what was happening, I woke up in my bedroom with a hard-on that needed immediate attention. I knew it was too good to be true.




No comments:

Post a Comment